Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Drepression Has Struck

I have been so depressed lately with so many things going on in my life and with things that have happened in my family and in the last year I have gained the 70 lbs I had lost.

So yesterday I decided that I needed to  join weight watchers and get my weight off again. After finally making a decision to do something about it, I felt better. So today is day 1 and I doing fine so far. I don't know why I need to do it with a support group but I do.

 I need to learn to not eat over everything in my life. I have prayed and asked God to help me, and the next day my TV in my bedroom went out. I know I spend way too much time in that bed watching TV. It has been out since Thursday now and that has been 6 days. So strange to watch TV in another room. It almost makes me mad. But I am sure that too will past, and TV will be a thing of the past. LOL not really, but not near as much fun watching TV in another room in my house and having a picnic in my bed.

2 comments:

  1. We both know that with God all things are possible...

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete