Sunday, May 13, 2012

I miss my Mother

Today is Mothers Day and I am really missing my Mom.  She has been gone almost three years.  Where in the world does the time go.  Happy Mothers Day Mom, I hope you can see in heaven and know that I love and miss you.

I turned 62 this last week and I think about how close I am getting to going to be with my Savior.  I read the obituarys every day in the newspaper to see who has passed away, so many are my age or even younger, lots of them are in there 70's.  Makes me realize I really dont have a lot of time left here on earth.  Then on the other hand I may get in my car tomorrow and not ever come back home.  If my number is up then I will be gone.

Help me Lord to live what time I have left for you, to not waste time, but to love people and not be judgmental, to read Your word every day and try to apply it to my life.  I fall so short of being the person God has created me to be.  Sometime I wonder if I will ever get it right.  I am so blessed to have a savior that while I was lost in my sin he loved me anyway, I thank him for the blood covering now I have so that I have entrance into the gate of heaven to speak to God because of his son.  Help me to remember that no matter what I am going through or how I am feeling inside that you care and love me. Help me to pray those I know need the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment